Instructions on Group Visa Re-issuance or Group Visa Separation

Instructions on Group Visa Re-issuance or Group Visa Separation


 I Application Eligibility

Foreigners whose group visa is missing/damaged/stolen, or apply to separate from the group visa due to humanistic reasons or force majeure.


Supporting Documents and Relative Requirement

1.Valid passport or other international travel documents.

2. Completely filled VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo. Please fill in the application form in black ink or sign pen.

3. Valid accommodation registration of the applicant provided by the local police station or hotel of present residence.

4. In case of group visa lost, stolen or damaged, the applicant should submit a proof stating the loss or damage, a proof from the local Beijing travel agency, a copy of the group visa and a group list printed out by the travel agency stamped with its seal.

5. Foreigners who apply for group visa separation should also submit relevant certification including the plane delay certification and certificate of hospital diagnosis to proof the reasons.

6. Other supporting materials that the Exit And Entry Administration Department requires.


 Timeline for Application

1. The applicant shall go through a face-to-face interview. However, for applicants who are aged under 16 or above 60, or inconvenient to travel due to disability, the host person, or the applicant’s relatives, or a particular service agency can submit the application on behalf of the applicant (a copy of the trustee’s ID is required). Nonetheless, if the Exit - Entry Administration Department notifies the applicant that an interview is necessary, the applicant must go through the interview personally.

2. For the above-stated materials, the original documents need to be verified, and submit the copies.

3. Any application materials in foreign language (except English) should be translated into Chinese by qualified translation Company before submission.

4. Applicant who doesn’t nullify cancel China's household registration should apply after the cancellation of household registration. The relevant cancellation certificate issued by local police station of the registration shall be submitted if the Exit-entry Administration Department consider it necessary.

5. Foreigners under 18 who submit the application for the first time in China must submit their birth certificates, passports of parents and overseas residence certification.

6. Relevant rules please refer to No. 23 Notice of the Regulations on Foreigners’ Visa Application.